Hargunbir Toor, Namrata Toor based in 63 Church Ranches Blvd, Calgary, AB T3R 1B1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nanny who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Hargunbir Toor, Namrata Toor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 63 Church Ranches Blvd, Calgary, AB T3R 1B1
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to keep daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for child supervision and care.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of children aged toddler to preschool (1 – 3 years)
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.