Server – food and beverage services
Buddys Roadhouse based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, 15:00 to 00:00.
Employer Name: Buddys Roadhouse
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 15 to 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Hamilton, ON
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Smart Serve Certificate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1360 King Street East
L8M 1H5 Between 03:00 PM and 08:00 PM