2619293 ONTARIO LTD based in Fergus, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: 2619293 ONTARIO LTD
Position: Restaurant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.75 hourly for 35 hours per 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fergus, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate must determine the type of services to be provided and implement operational procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to price goods and services.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices as necessary.
- The candidate must ensure that health and safety regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit, train, and supervise employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Word.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.