Bright Star Landscaping based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Bright Star Landscaping
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with house framing, wall construction, and roof construction.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.