Government of Yukon has announced a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Projects Coordinator. They are anticipated to understand the duties and responsibilities and give in their supreme effort. They are accountable for overseeing project management and implementation activities, managing funding agreements with Indigenous governments and organisations, and supporting the Department of Environment’s initiatives in relation to the Canada-Yukon Bilateral Nature Agreement and conservation planning.
Employer Name: Government of Yukon
Position: Projects Coordinator
Salary: $87,091.00 – $101,013.00 yearly
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6 CA (Primary)
- Candidates will involve bridging the gap between implementation endeavours and desired results.
- They are responsible for functioning as a liaison to ensure effective coordination.
- They are also responsible for communication.
- They will drive the successful implementation of the Canada-Yukon Bilateral Nature Agreement, promoting collaboration internally and externally to the Yukon government.
- They are responsible for achieving our conservation goals in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Candidates must have post-secondary education in Project Management, Indigenous Studies, environmental/natural resource management, or other relevant areas.
- They must have experience in project management (i.e., planning, implementing, and reporting on complex projects).
- They must have experience in budget analysis and contracting.
- Candidates must have the capacity of modelling interpersonal skills and personal responsibility.
- They should possess thinking strategically.
- They must have the ability to take actions and achieve results.
- They should possess the capability to demonstrate client focus.
- Candidates will have generous leave & benefit package
- They will gain fully furnished subsidised housing in community
- They will attain retention and community allowances
How to apply
Candidates interested in the position of Projects Coordinator are suggested to finish their registration by clicking the provided link, ensuring accurate information input. The registration process has recently started, so we appreciate you applying as soon as possible.