The company of Walmart has recently posted a job notification for the post of (CAN) WMC Systems Lead & Salesforce Admin. In this job notification interested candidates are invited for this job. Kindly check out all the important details before coming. They will be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and also helping Canadians save money to live better. They are responsible for Ongoing Improvements and System Configuration / Enhancements.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: (CAN) WMC Systems Lead & Salesforce Admin
Salary: $42,835 per year
Employment Type: Regular/Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Canada
- All candidates will be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores.
- They will also offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
- Candidates will be required to work with external vendor clients and internal users to provide support in three key areas: User Setup, Training & Usage; Problems / Issues investigation and resolution.
- Candidates must hold a Salesforce Administrator Certification or a Salesforce Developer Certification.
- All candidates are required to be flexible workers.
- Candidates must have the ability to work in a team.
- All candidates must be good listeners.
- candidates must have good communication skills.
- All candidates will get health care and life insurance as well.
- They will also get paid vacation and special discount days.
How to apply
All the ideal candidates who interested for the post of (CAN) WMC Systems Lead & Salesforce Admin are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. Candidates are also requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already begun.