Kiwi Transport based in 177 Whitwell Dr, Brampton, ON L6P 1G4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General manager – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Kiwi Transport
Position: General manager – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $54.65 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 177 Whitwell Dr, Brampton, ON L6P 1G4
- The candidate must allocate material, human, and financial resources to carry out organisational policies and programmes.
- The candidate must authorize and organize the the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- The candidate must coordinate the work of regions, divisions, or departments.
- The candidate must establish financial and administrative controls, develop and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall human resource planning.
- The candidate must establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- The candidate must represent the organization or authorize representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official duties.
- The candidate must select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff, delegate authority to them, and create optimal working conditions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.