Woodmaster Cabinets Ltd based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Production worker – furniture manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Woodmaster Cabinets Ltd
Position: Production worker – furniture manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate will be required to wrap goods.
- The candidate will be required to transport and distribute materials and goods.
- The candidate will be expected to pick orders and stock.
- The candidate will be required to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload, and move materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be required to construct pallets.
- The candidate will be required to ship orders.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate will be required to work in a warehouse and a trucking company.
Security and Safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.