Food service supervisor
Opa Souvlaki of Greece based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Opa Souvlaki of Greece
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.20 to $18.20 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be expected to train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and checking the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise 1 to 2 people and 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
505- 6730 Taylor Drive
Red Deer, AB