Canada Post recently posted a job notification for the position of Post Office Assistant – Term – La Crete AB in which all the eligible candidates are invited. All the interested candidates can apply for this position. Making sure before applying, candidates must have checked all the information about the company and also the post. All candidates will receive all the details about the company from the official website of the company and from the application process. We’re sharing the information in this article by which you can get information easily.
Employer Name: Canada post
Position: Post Office Assistant – Term – La Crete AB
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.44 per hour
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Location: La Crête, AB, CA
- All candidates will be responsible for selling postal products and services to the business community and public.
- They are also responsible for sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications.
- They will also address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly.
- All candidates must have High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration.
- Candidates also must have training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions.
- Candidates also must have an understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Candidates must have physical fitness to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time.
- They also must have flexibility to be available for temporary.
- Candidates have to work on-call.
- All candidates will get a barrier-free work environment.
- Candidates will also get flexible work hours.
How to apply
All candidates who have already checked all the eligible criteria about the position of Post Office Assistant – Term – La Crete AB, candidates also requested to register themselves by clicking the link which is given below. Make sure the information is going to be filled by the candidates will be clear and accurate because all the information is important. Only those applicants will select for the next event who have filled their correct information in the registration process.