TED BYRT INSURANCE AGENCY LTD. based in 9903 62 AVE NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 0E7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: TED BYRT INSURANCE AGENCY LTD.
Position: Insurance agent
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $44,000 to $50,000 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 9903 62 AVE NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 0E7
- The candidate must establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums, and determine a method of payment.
- The candidate must monitor insurance claims and respond to client inquiries.
- The candidate will be expected to sell auto, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft, and other insurance products.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate will be required to issue receipts and other forms.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general office duties.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a provincial or territorial licence.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Insurance industry.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Windows, the Internet, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The candidate must have prior experience with property/casualty insurance, commercial insurance, automobile insurance, fire insurance, house insurance, and tenant insurance.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in sales and business services.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough driving record check (abstract), credit check, and criminal record check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Commission.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance, Other benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking and paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed