Rockwater Professional Products based in 5 Panther Place, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5B7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Rockwater Professional Products
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5 Panther Place, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5B7
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books, Simply Accounting, and MS Windows.
- The candidate should be familiar with financial and business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with correspondence, reports and records, contracts, invoices, charts, tables, graphs and diagrams, and accounting.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript