Hotel executive housekeeper
Motel Chute des Pères inc. based in Dolbeau-Mistassini, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel executive housekeeper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Motel Chute des Pères inc.
Position: Hotel executive housekeeper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Dolbeau-Mistassini, QC
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing operational procedures for the housekeeping department.
- The candidate must choose and purchase equipment and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the inspection of assigned areas.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees.
- The candidate must ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are followed.
- The candidate must supervise maintenance and repair services.
- The candidate must coordinate maintenance and repair services.
- The candidate must conduct performance evaluations and appraisals.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling and assigning housekeeping staff duties.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that local health and sanitation regulations are followed.
- The candidate will be responsible for hiring and firing employees.
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise working groups.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter