Guard Nation Security Solutions Inc. based in 8318 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N4 is looking for candidates for the position of Guard, Security who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Guard Nation Security are team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality investigative and security service available while building business relationships with lasting strength, longevity, and integrity.
We have provided value-added services through our security services, consistently utilizing a comprehensive approach that takes the broader security and investigative context into consideration. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to permanent employment or full time. The shift timings include Night and Weekend.
Employer Name: Guard Nation Security Solutions Inc.
Position: Guard, Security
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.20 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8318 120 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 3N4
- The candidate would be responsible for patrolling and monitoring activities on the company’s premises regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is safe and secure.
- The candidate must ensure the operation of security control room equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- The candidate will be required to enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- The candidate will be required to prevent and detect shoplifting and theft in retail establishments.
- The candidate would be responsible for controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors and vehicles according to protocols.
- The candidate will be required to make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- The candidate will be required to contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- The candidate will be required to record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- The candidate would be responsible for monitoring surveillance cameras to watch out for any disruptions or unlawful activities
- The candidate will be required to submit detailed reports of daily surveillance activities and any incidents that may have occurred to management
- The candidate would be responsible for using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in a clear and concise manner
- The candidate will be required to perform CPR or first aid when needed
- The candidate is responsible for securing all exits, doors, and windows.
- The candidate must respond to alarms and requests for assistance.
- The candidate will be required to implement the prescribed emergency plan in case of emergency.
- The candidate will be required to inspect and test fire and security systems.
- The candidate should know English
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate must have Security Guard License
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate have good time-management skills
- The candidate should be a critical thinker and have strong problem-solving skills
- The candidate should have outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- The candidate have good knowledge in security operations and safety practices
- The candidate must be able to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
- The candidate will be required to manage multiple tasks
- The candidate must be able to work alone or as part of a team
- The candidate should have good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be willing to work in sitting, standing and walking position for long hours.
- The candidate should ready to work for long hours including overtime if needed.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The selected candidates would expect to get many long term benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.