Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Gasfitter/ Plumber. They do maintenance of storm drainage systems. They perform maintenance of high pressure steam and air lines.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Gasfitter/ Plumber
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.970 – $32.905 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Sparwood, British Columbia
- Candidates will maintain switch heaters and Gas fittings.
- They are responsible for propane handling, rough plumbing, HVAC replacement/repair.
- Candidates must possess a Journeyman Plumber or equivalent experience;
- They must possess a gas license and be qualified to maintain switch-heaters and work on high pressure systems;
- They must possess a Provincial certification for working on 500,000 BTU systems. (eg. Gas 1 Installers License);
- They must be comfortable working on structures at heights with proper fall protection equipment;
- They must be proficient with the safe use of common hand and power tools;
- Candidates must obtain and hold a CROR rules card, minimum level “D”;
- They should hold a valid driver’s license;
- They must be proficient in the installation and maintenance of sanitary, potable and pressurized water systems;
- They must be proficient in the maintenance of oil-water separators;
- They have thorough knowledge of all relevant industry codes.
- Candidates will get a flexible and competitive benefits package.
- They will also get a competitive company pension plan.
- They will possess an employee Share Purchase Plan.
- They will get a Performance Incentive Program.
- They will get annual Fitness Subsidy
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Gasfitter/ Plumber are requested to fill in their exact information in the registration process by clicking the link given below. Registration process is going to apply at your earliest convenience.