The company of Canadian Pacific Railway has released a job notification. All the interested candidates are kindly invited for the job post of Experienced Police Constable. Interested candidates are requested to kindly check out all the information before coming for an interview. They take responsibility of Prevention and detection of crime and Enforcement of Federal, Provincial and municipal laws, statutes and by-laws. They work with other Law Enforcement Agencies during investigations and in joint enforcement operations and also maintain good working knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Experienced Police Constable
Salary: $84,291 per year
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
- All candidates will be responsible for Public Safety through enforcement and education.
- They will Emergency response to incidents and calls for service.
- They also have to be prepared to travel on assignments, in response to incidents and for training.
- They also have to prepare comprehensive reports and prosecution files and deliver court testimony.
- Firstly all the candidates must be a Canadian citizen.
- They must have a High school diploma or GED and also Post-Secondary education would be an asset.
- Candidates must be a FIRST class police constable.
- They must be in good standing with a recognized Canadian federal, provincial, municipal or First Nations police service.
- They must be retired and recent law enforcement experience which will be considered as long as it was within the last 24 months.
- They must also have experience and the authority to enforce the Criminal Code of Canada and knowledge of the Canadian Criminal Justice System.
- Candidates must be qualified in First Aid, CPR and AED.
- Candidates must be able to complete and pass a psychological evaluation
- They also must be able to complete and pass a polygraph exam.
- They also must possess strong communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Candidates must hold a valid driver’s licence for the province in which they are employed.
- All candidates will get a flexible and competitive benefits package.
- The company will also provide an Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- They will get Annual Fitness Subsidy.
- Candidates will participate in a Part-time Studies Program.
How to apply
All the eligible candidates who are interested for the position of Experienced Police Constable in Canadian Pacific Railway. All interested candidates requested to click the link given below and register themselves. They are also requested to give accurate information in this registration process. The procedure has already started.