Farm worker, general
Richberry Farms Ltd. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Richberry Farms Ltd.
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 72 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in and on water.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot, and cold/refrigerated conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.