Restaurant chain corporate controller
Tim Horton’s based in Sparwood, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant chain corporate controller who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Tim Horton’s
Position: Restaurant chain corporate controller
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.92 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sparwood, BC
- The candidate must allocate material, human, and financial resources to carry out organisational policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to authorise and organise the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- The candidate must establish financial and administrative controls, develop and approve promotional campaigns, and approve overall human resource planning.
- The candidate will be expected to set organisational goals and to develop or approve policies and programmes.
- The candidate will be required to represent the organisation in negotiations or other official functions, or to delegate representatives to act on its behalf.
- The candidate must select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff, delegate authority to them, and create optimal working conditions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise more than 20 people.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about databases, MS Excel, MS Office, and MS Word.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.