Clark’s Mobile Homes based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Escort – Transportation who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Clark’s Mobile Houses is committed to offering Canada’s best new, used, and modular homes. As a family-owned firm with over 40 years of experience in the mobile and modular home industry, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction throughout the whole process of purchasing, shipping, and following up on your home. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or Seasonal employment. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Employer Name: Clark’s Mobile Homes
Position: Escort – Transportation
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
- The candidate should know English
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma .
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable and trustworthy
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate must be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- The ideal candidate will be pleasant, patient, and helpful.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate must be familiar with all applicable transportation regulations and laws.
- The candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handling heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the movement of products and supplies to various warehouse sites.
- The candidate must be familiar with the route and remain alert to monitor the well-being of passengers while on the road.
- The candidate will be required to communicate with the driver about behavioural issues and the conditions of various stops.
- The candidate will be expected to attend all safety and training seminars.
- The candidate should be able to work independently as well as as part of a team.
- The candidate will be expected to assist the driver in safely directing the vehicle backwards when necessary.
- The candidate must be able to deal with high levels of stress.
- The candidate will be expected to follow health and safety guidelines as well as any other guidelines that may be issued from time to time.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate needs to check validity of driver’s driving licence
- The candidate needs to check the past driving record of drivers.
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
- The candidate should be willing to travel overnight.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence
- The employer would cover the candidate’s travel expenses.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7077 County Road 124
N1H 6J3 Between 10:00 AM and 02:00 PM