The Métis Nation of Ontario based in Bancroft, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Support worker – social services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: The Métis Nation of Ontario
Position: Support worker – social services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $46,610 to $53,130 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Bancroft, ON; Remote work available
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be required to work in a Social Assistance office.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Pension plan.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options