K-Bro Linen Systems based in 861 Van Isle Way, Victoria, BC V9B 5R8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dry cleaner supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: K-Bro Linen Systems
Position: Dry cleaner supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 861 Van Isle Way, Victoria, BC V9B 5R8
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and repair work.
- The candidate must coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate must ensure that computer equipment and machinery run smoothly.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to deal with emergency situations.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of quality and production levels.
- The candidate must perform dry cleaning and/or laundering activities as needed.
- The candidate must prepare and submit progress and other reports.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate must supervise the operation of mechanical equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise, coordinate, and schedule (and possibly review) the activities of workers.
- The candidate will be expected to train staff/workers on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise staff in various areas of responsibility, working groups, and dry cleaning and laundry workers.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in a dry cleaning and laundry establishment.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
861 Van Isle Way