2717237 ONTARIO INC. based in Peterborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, light duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Cleaner, light duty has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 2717237 ONTARIO INC.
Position: Cleaner, light duty
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Peterborough, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will receive free parking and on-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter