MVA Power Engineering Consulting Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Civil engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: MVA Power Engineering Consulting Ltd.
Position: Civil engineer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $52.00 hourly for 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to create construction specifications and procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems, and structural steel fabrications.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing contract documents as well as reviewing and evaluating tenders for construction projects.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a consulting engineering firm.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD.
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have previous work experience in design.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be an expert in construction and structural engineering.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.