WestJet based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer Service Agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Part-time or Regular.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: Customer Service Agent
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00-$27.00 hourly for minimum of 20 hours a week
Employment type: Part-time, Regular
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for providing a memorable experience for our guests by assisting them in navigating the airport and onto the aircraft.
- The candidate will be the first point of contact for our guests and will play an important role as a WestJet brand ambassador.
- The candidate will be expected to help guests check-in, support self-service kiosks, prepare the aircraft for on-time departure, execute successful deplaning and boarding processes for our guests on the aircraft, greet our most recent arrivals, assist guests with connections, and more.
- The candidate will be expected to assist our guests while also creating the WestJet experience that our guests have come to know and love.
- The candidate will be required to communicate with customers when a flight is delayed or cancelled and work to reaccommodate them in accordance with company policy.
- The candidate will be expected to provide up-to-date and accurate fare, schedule, gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as respond to general inquiries both in-person and over the phone.
- The candidate will be expected to keep accurate records and to update passenger files.
- The candidate will be responsible for identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum two years’ experience in a customer-facing role.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Windows Excel, Office and Outlook.
- Prior experience working in an airline, travel, tourism, or hospitality would be an asset.
- The candidate should be able to work a flexible schedule. As we are a 24/7 operation, you would be required to work shifts.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be confident.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- The candidate should have strong decision making skills.
- The candidate should be a quick learner.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is extremely enthusiastic about the job.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate will be expected to deal with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities as they arise.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- The ideal candidate will be patient and have a “people-first” attitude.
- The candidate should have good empathy and listening skills to de-escalate situations and identify the underlying issues of a problem
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details to submit work or send communications without error
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate will be expected to concentrate their efforts on achieving high quality standards in accordance with the organization’s standards.
- WestJet offers a competitive total rewards package to all WestJetters.
- WestJet has a fun and friendly culture where everyone works together to win.
- WestJet offers travel benefits to you and your family beginning with your start date.
- WestJet offers Savings and Benefit programmes that are adaptable to your specific requirements.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.