Mississauga Secondary Academy (MSA) is a private high school that is located in the heart of Mississauga Square One. The teachers there are fully experienced and qualified and ensure that their students succeed with a uniquely enhanced curriculum and care. They emphasize in the development of each student to their full potential in terms of physical, intellectual, ethical, and social qualities. Students are assisted with balancing academic, extracurricular and social pursuits within an enriched, nurturing and secure environment.
They offer classes in both full-time and part-time setting. Students also have the option of Night School, so one can attend the class that best suit their schedule. During the summer months they offer Summer School courses. Tutoring is offered throughout the year for students who require additional help with their courses. They also offer Language Courses in English (IELTS, TOFEL and ESL),French and Mandarin. Their small classroom sizes help provide individual attention to our students which help us achieve high success rate. At Mississauga Secondary Academy they have full-time programs for international students from Grade 9 to Grade 12.
With a mission to educate and inspire their students through an enriched and comprehensive academic program, they strive to motivate their students with a progressive daily agenda, monthly educational field trips, volunteering opportunities as well as Sports training (Basketball). Their goal remains to build a solid foundation for their students and support them in achieving their academic and life goals.
Mississauga Secondary Academy Inc based in Mississauga, ON, is looking for candidates for the position of Art Teacher – Secondary School with 1 vacancy. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job. The shift will extend from morning to day.
Employer Name: Mississauga Secondary Academy Inc
Position: Art Teacher – Secondary School
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 1 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate will be required to teach students through lectures.
- The candidate will be required to engage students in discussions.
- The candidate will be required to deliver audio-visual presentations.
- The candidate will be required to train students in a laboratory.
- The candidate will be required to conduct shop and field studies.
- The candidate will be required to prepare subject material for presentation according to an approved curriculum.
- The candidate will be required to prepare, administer and correct tests.
- The candidate will be required to participate in staff meetings.
- The candidate will be required to attend educational conferences.
- The candidate will be required to attend teacher training workshops.
- The candidate will be required to evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials.
- The candidate will be required to assign and correct homework.
- The candidate will be required to train student teachers.
- The work setting is a Private school.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate should have an experience of at least 2 years to less than 3 years.
- The candidate should have a First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate should have a Provincial or Territorial Teaching Certificate.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should pay attention to detail.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing and walking which one should be comfortable with.
- The candidate should be able to manage tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be focused on the client.
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should show initiative.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be excellent in written communication.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have interpersonal awareness.
- The candidate should have values and ethics.
- The candidate should be organized.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.
Please attach your cover letter with the application.