G. Cinelli-Esperia Corporation based in Woodbridge, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder-fitter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 07:30 a.m. to 16:00 p.m.
Employer Name: G. Cinelli-Esperia Corporation
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Woodbridge, ON
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate will be expected to examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Manufacturing industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- Materials include aluminium alloys, stainless steel and steel, iron, and heavy metals.
- The welding techniques are shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) and gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG).
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an Arc welding machine, a Gas welding machine, a Soldering machine, and a Spot welding machine.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in custom fabrication, machinery or equipment repair.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a Basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own tools, steel-toed safety boots, mask, and welding helmet.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.