Premier Tech based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Procurement manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Procurement manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Premier Tech
Position: Procurement manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $57,750 to $86,625 annually for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Budgetary responsibility: 0 – $100,000
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing purchasing policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to manage contracts.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the analysis of data and information.
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance, Other benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, Team building opportunities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience