Millomat Stampings Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Millomat Stampings Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines.
- The candidate must be capable of fitting, brazing, and torch-straightening metal.
- The candidate must be able to use oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air) (AOC).
- The candidate must determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate must be able to operate previously set-up welding machines in order to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate must operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or fill holes, indentations, and seams in metal.
- The candidate will be responsible for starting, shutting down, adjusting, and monitoring the robotic welding production line.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and repair welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.