Canwest Tanks & Ecological Systems Ltd based in 11975 Old Yale Road, Surrey, BC V3V 3X4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Canwest Tanks & Ecological Systems Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 11975 Old Yale Road, Surrey, BC V3V 3X4
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience with welding techniques such as oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG), and flux core arc welding (FCAW)
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an arc welding machine, a brazing machine, and a soldering machine.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.