FuelPositive based in Waterloo, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime and To be determined.
Employer Name: FuelPositive
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,000 to $90,000 annually (To be negotiated) / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Waterloo, ON
- The candidate must interpret welding process specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated welding equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings, specifications, manuals, and processes.
- The candidate must examine welds to ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications.
- The candidate must be able to operate either manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- The candidate must be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD).
- The candidate must be able to operate brakes, shears, and other metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines.
- The candidate must be capable of fitting, brazing, and torch-straightening metal.
- The candidate must be able to use oxygen arc cutting equipment (arc-air) (AOC).
- The candidate must determine the weldability of materials.
- The candidate must be able to use hoisting and lifting equipment.
- The candidate must be able to operate previously set-up welding machines in order to fabricate or repair metal parts and products.
- The candidate must operate previously set-up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal or fill holes, indentations, and seams in metal.
- The candidate will be responsible for starting, shutting down, adjusting, and monitoring the robotic welding production line.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain and repair welding, brazing, and soldering equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Welder Trade Red Seal Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate must be hardworking.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Manufacturing industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- Materials include stainless steel and steel, iron, and heavy metals.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about custom fabrication and pressure vessels.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Team building opportunities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.