Vancouver Patrolling Security Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web designer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Vancouver Patrolling Security Ltd
Position: Web designer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must consult with clients in order to develop and document website requirements.
- The candidate will be required to create mock-ups and storyboards.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing website architecture as well as determining hardware and software requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to source, select, and organise information for inclusion, as well as design the Website’s appearance, layout, and flow.
- The candidate must create and optimise website content using a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- The candidate will be expected to investigate and evaluate a wide range of interactive media software products.
- The candidate must be able to lead and coordinate multidisciplinary teams in order to develop Website graphics, content, capacity, and interactivity.
- The candidate must conduct tests as well as perform security and quality controls.
- The candidate must plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test website-related code.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.