Revolution Collision based in 12718 99St., Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4G9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Automobile body repairer helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Revolution Collision
Position: Automobile body repairer helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12718 99St., Grande Prairie, AB T8V 4G9
- The candidate will be required to perform a variety of labouring tasks to assist tradespeople, apprentices, and other workers as directed.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about motor vehicles.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own tools and steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long Term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Grande Prairie, AB
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2096949