Olympia Warehouse & logistics Ltd. based in 4770 94 Ave NW suite 3B, Edmonton, AB T6B 2T3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Olympia Warehouse & logistics Ltd.
Position: Warehouse supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4770 94 Ave NW suite 3B, Edmonton, AB T6B 2T3
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate must coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate must prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate must ensure that computer equipment and machinery run smoothly.
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling maintenance and repair work.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to train employees on their duties and policies.
- The candidate will be responsible for organising staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, assign, and review work.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, and supervise the organization’s operational logistics.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.