Capital Steel Ltd based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift. The position of Construction labourer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Capital Steel Ltd
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3769 Forest St