V.P.I. Canada Limited based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse shipping clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: V.P.I. Canada Limited
Position: Warehouse shipping clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
- The candidate must determine the method of shipment.
- The candidate must prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- The candidate must inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documentation.
- The candidate must record shortages and reject damaged goods.
- The candidate must pack goods to be shipped.
- The candidate will be expected to unpack received goods.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the loading and unloading of goods.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Inventory control software, Spreadsheets, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Windows.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with dollies, hand trucks, and pallet lifters.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience