International Marketing Group based in 1760 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2V 1Z7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Telemarketer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: International Marketing Group
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1760 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R2V 1Z7
- The candidate must solicit sales and sell goods or services.
- The candidate must demonstrate and describe goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct market research.
- The candidate will be required to make phone calls to potential customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with word processing software and the Internet.
- The candidate must have prior experience with call centres, retail businesses, and telemarketing.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1760 Main Street
1760 Main Street
R2V 1Z7 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
204-982-0095 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 102CJB