Dining room host/hostess
Kelly O’Bryans Neighbourhood Restaurant based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dining room host/hostess who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Kelly O’Bryans Neighbourhood Restaurant
Position: Dining room host/hostess
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to inspect dining rooms and other areas where food and beverages are served.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries about menu items and preparation methods.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must attend to seating arrangements for large groups.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must perform opening and closing activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking customer reservations and assigning tables.
- The candidate will be required to accept payments from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.