Canada Revenue Agency is inviting candidates for the post of taxpayer service agent. All the candidates who are willing to work as a Taxpayer Service agent are requested to submit the application form. The registration for this post has started and it will end soon. Candidates get selected on behalf of their skills and working experience. Also, candidates are requested to provide 100% genuine information in the application firm otherwise the registration of the candidate gets canceled.
Employer Name: Canada Revenue Agency
Position: Taxpayer Service agent
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,183 per year
Employment type: Full-time
- Candidates will have to deal with the customers in day-to -day life.
- Candidates will also have to assist the taxpayers and submit their requests.
- Candidates will also get a chance to work in an engaging environment and a paced environment.
- Candidates will have to deal with plenty of different situations every day.
- Candidates must have completed 2 years of secondary education and a dedicated course on Tax.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the basics of work that he have to perform in the organization.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates will have to work flexible hours.
- Candidates must have computer proficiency.
- Candidates must know the English language and any other 2nd language.
- Candidates will get a great pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates will enjoy routine medical checkups and other medical benefits.
- The candidate will get a chance to work in a paced environment and learn new skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this job can submit the registration for this post by following the link that we have discussed below. Selected candidates notified by the management for the interview.