Atticus Tattoo based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Tattoo artist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: Atticus Tattoo
Position: Tattoo artist
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $25.00 to $100.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to create custom designs.
- The candidate will be required to perform repairs and cover-ups.
- The candidate must consult with and advise clients.
- The candidate will be required to assist with the setup and maintenance of traction equipment, cleaning or sterilising equipment, maintaining and repairing equipment, and assembling, setting up, and operating job-related equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have completed bloodborne pathogens training.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate must work in a tattoo studio, a beauty shop, or an aesthetic service.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience as an electrologist, esthetician, or tattoo artist.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, Team building opportunities and Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Link to web portfolio
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples