SKN Financial based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Loan officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: SKN Financial
Position: Loan officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 to $33.00 hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be required to approve or reject applications, or to recommend approval or rejection of applications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients by proposing solutions to financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment, and other financial goals.
- The candidate must complete credit and loan documentation.
- The candidate will be expected to interview loan applicants.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare delinquent account statements.
- The candidate must promote the sale of credit and loan services.
- The candidate must conduct research and evaluate the loan applicant’s financial situation, references, credit, and ability to repay the loan.
- The candidate must review and update credit and loan files.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Candidate’s fluency in Hindi and Panjabi language is an asset.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples