Dana has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Structure – Intern. They support the tooling and validation teams on the product development activities. As an Structure – intern, finite elements analysis, they are an active member of the mechanical analysis team. They apply engineering knowledge to routine engineering tasks under close supervision.
Employer Name: Dana
Position: Structure – Intern
Salary: $39 per hour
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Boucherville, Quebec, CA, Canada
- Candidates will perform Finite Element Analyses (stress, vibration, thermal…).
- They will work closely with the design teams to develop and optimize the products.
- They will support the design teams during the continuous improvement activities.
- They have to prepare test procedures to validate the design requirements.
- Candidates must be involved in all the phases of the product development and the continuous improvement activities.
- They must be helping to support the test and manufacturing teams.
- Candidates will work closely with CAD drafters to develop knowledge for the production of construction documents.
- They must have to plan & Specification reading, basic structural analysis and design of projects of all material types (steel, concrete, masonry, and wood).
- Candidates will get transport facilities.
- They will also get health insurance.
- They will get job training in this company.
- Candidates will get a free food facility.
- They will learn soft skills.
- They will also get a cafeteria here.
- They will also get education assistance.
- They will take the facility of international relocation.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Structure – Intern are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.