Flat Rate Furnace & Carpet Cleaning Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Specialized cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Flat Rate Furnace & Carpet Cleaning Ltd.
Position: Specialized cleaner
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate will be expected to clean furnace ducts, vents, and filters.
- The candidate must vacuum floors.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with carpet cleaning machines, chemical cleaning equipment, industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, polishing machines, power tools, pressure cleaners and steam cleaners.
- The candidate must have prior cleaning experience with carpets/rugs, ventilation systems/ducts, furnaces, and upholstery.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- The employer will pay for the candidate’s learning and training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.