WRHA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Social worker. They’re recruited to provide professional and psychosocial assessment and interventions to individuals. They’re also appointed to participate as a member of the health care team and interpret social, emotional and family problems to the team. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Social Worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $37.563 to $47.596 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
- Candidates will have to provide professional, skilled psychosocial assessment and interventions to individuals, families and groups.
- Candidates will also have to participate as a member of the healthcare team and interpret social, psychological, emotional and family problems to the team.
- They’re also appointed to maintain excellent working relationships with team members and participate in team planning and problem-solving.
- Candidates will also have to perform a variety of administrative functions as required by the department or the Manager.
- Candidates will also have to develop client educational materials, provide client education and participate in professional and research programs;
- Candidates must have 4 years of recent and relevant experience preferred.
- Candidates must have be master of social work from the Canadian Association for Social Work Education.
- Candidates must attain the ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Candidates must have effective written and verbal communication skills to be eligible for this post.
- They must attain the ability to work cooperatively with other disciplines and demonstrate professional judgment and initiative.
- Candidates must attain the willingness to adapt to new concepts, techniques and best practices in the academic and clinical fields of healthcare.
- They must attain the ability to practice independently and with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must be registered with the Manitoba College of Social Workers.
- They must attain an understanding of health and social welfare systems.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Paid vacation facilities are also allowed.
- Candidates will get routine medical checkups and health benefits.
- Candidates will be allowed to get complete family insurance.
How to apply
We have shared a link below, you just need to click on the link and fill out the application form. All the information shared in the application form must be genuine and certified otherwise the registration gets canceled.