Valley Sushi based in 1233 Lynn Valley Road suite 125, North Vancouver, BC V7J 0A1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Server – food and beverage services has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Valley Sushi
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1233 Lynn Valley Road suite 125, North Vancouver, BC V7J 0A1
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
- Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.