Canada Post is inviting new candidates to join Canada Post as Postal clerks and handle the Retail counter. Candidates who have equivalent working experience in this post and are willing to get a job in Canada Post should apply for it. The final selection of candidates will get done after analyzing the working capabilities, skills, and knowledge of candidates.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Postal clerk
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.24 per hour
Employment type: Temporary
Location: Merritt, Canada
- Candidates will have to perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- The candidate will have to ensure the maintenance of the floor displays.
- Candidates will be given to conducting merchandising and inventory control.
- The candidate is responsible for processing the financial transaction through Cash, Cheques, debit & credit card payments.
- Candidates will have to receive, Sort, and manage the sequence of mail items.
- Candidates will have to maintain high-level postal products, services, and delivery-related issues.
- Candidates must have a good and polite attitude.
- Candidates must have the skill of operating computer software for accounting.
- Candidates who have sales experience are preferred for this post.
- Candidates must have a problem-solving attitude
- Candidates can lift around 50 lbs of weight.
- The candidate will have to pass a pre-employment test anwwicandidatesidatesg.
- Interviews are also done by the officials of Canada Post.
- The candidate will get decent pay in this job.
- Candidates will also get free routine medical checkups.
- Weekdays off facility.
- Other administrative amenities.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in working as a Postal Clerk in Canada Post and fulfilling all the requirements required for the post should have to apply for this job. With the help of the link below you can easily submit your application.