Clove based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Server – food and beverage services has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Clove
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must supervise other servers and bussing staff.
- The candidate must schedule staff.
- The candidate must train staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.