City Of Mississauga has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Screening Officer. Comprehending the tasks and obligations is essential for the candidates, coupled with them giving their best endeavour. They will conduct in-person reviews of Administrative Penalties.They will conduct reviews of Administrative Penalties by way of written submissions provided electronically. They will provide clear written decisions setting out the reasons for varying, affirming or cancelling the Administrative Penalty.
Employer Name: City Of Mississauga
Position: Screening Officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $ 65,753.00 – $ 87,671.00 yearly
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: 950 Burnhamthorpe Rd W
- Candidates will identify, apply and interpret applicable legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- They will educate and provide information to the public concerning City by-laws, policies, regulations and the Administrative Penalty System (APS) process and procedures.
- They will participate in projects and initiatives.
- They will communicate using a variety of conflict resolution strategies.
- Candidates must have post-secondary degree or diploma in a related discipline.
- They Must have at least 3 years of experience in interpreting and applying legislation, by-laws, policies, regulations and/or Administrative Penalty System process and procedures.
- Candidates must have the ability to act with integrity and honesty and ensure procedural fairness.
- They should have the ability to exercise decision-making authority and discretion fairly and reasonably and in accordance with the law.
- They ought to have the capability to participate in and provide training and mentoring as required.
- Candidates will get extended health and dental programs.
- Moreover, They will obtain alternative work arrangements. and wellness programs.
- They will acquire an Employee Assistance program as well.
- They will also gain discounted fitness membership.
- Along with, They will possess employee recognition awards.
How to apply
Those interested in the position of Screening Officer are requested to input their exact information into the registration process by using the provided link. The registration process has recently commenced, and we recommend you to register as soon as possible.