Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier. In this post, candidates have experience in making deliveries and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions. They ensure mail is safely secured in their possession. They process various CPC products and services in this job. If you are interested in this job, read the all information given below in this article which is given below.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier
Salary: $19.86 per hour
Employment Type: On Call Relief
Location: Montague, PE, CA
- Candidates will be responsible for working with an organization focused on growth and innovation.
- They project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face in the job.
- They have to acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure, and customers and delivery receptacles.
- Candidates wear Canada Post identification while on delivery.
- Candidates must have a minimum cargo capacity of 50 ft and 1415 liters.
- Candidates should have automatic transmission.
- Candidates must have a metal roof-top.
- They have the middle of passenger window sill that is between 38 to 45.
- Candidates should have the ground and maximum interior width of 56 atleast.
- Candidates can enjoy working with the public and independently as operating a motor vehicle in this job.
- Candidates will be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner.
- Candidates have opportunity to grow with us and discover your career potentia in our job.
- Company is committed to employment equity and encourage applications from women, Indigenous People and visible minorities.
- Company is paying a High scale of money.
How to apply
All the candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria. If they are interested and eligible for the post, they can apply for it. They are advised to add the correct information regarding the post.