Loblaw has recently released a notification in which they’re candidates for the post of Asset Protection Representative. All the candidates who have knowledge regarding this work and are eligible for this post should fill out the form for this post. The notification for this recruitment has been announced and the registration also started. Make sure to submit your application before the closure of registration.
Employer Name: Loblaw
Position: Asset Protection Representative
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Employment type: Full-time
Location: 11 Redway Rd, Toronto, ON
- Candidates will have to detect and apprehend for theft and fraud.
- Candidates will also have to collaborate with the local police service regularly.
- Candidates will have to participate in conducting store level audits.
- Candidates will also have to participate in community events.
- Candidates will also have to collaborate with other APRs and help them to investigate the provincial cases when they arise.
- Candidates must have a valid provincial security guard license.
- Candidates must have understanding of basic criminal codes of Canada, Trespass to property act and also have the knowledge of Powers of Arrests.
- Candidates will have to work with a professional, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Candidates must have a high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful.
- Candidate should be comfortable with CCTV and surveillance system and also have the knowledge of windows software
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Bonuses and incentives are also allotted to the candidate.
- The candidate will also enjoy medical benefits and a dedicated life insurance policy is also allotted.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested to join this post are requested to apply by visiting the official website of Loblaw. We have shared the official link below so don’t wait to apply now.