RB Canadian Liquor based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail store supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning.
Employer Name: RB Canadian Liquor
Position: Retail store supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be required to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising retail salespeople and sales clerks.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.